Private Lending Program Procedure
We're Here to Help!
1) Lender must read program information in its entirety and complete the Commitment Form, Accredited Investor Form, and have Proof of Funds verified.
2) Roza Capital Group, LLC notifies lender of property purchase and closing date.
Roza Capital Group, LLC is to provide after-repair Appraisal to subject lender upon written request.
- Lender sends funds to attorney or title company by Certified Check or Wire Transfer
Mortgage Deed as Mortgagee (copy of, as original is recorded by title Promissory Note (Terms of payment and interest) Lender’s Title policy Lender named on Hazard Insurance Policy
4) Lender receives monthly interest statement and interest payments based onpromissory note terms 5) Lender receives notification in writing of sale and payoff of principal and interestpayments due upon sale of said property.
Sale of Said Property:
6) Lender receives funds from title company with deed release:
- The total principal amount borrowed and all interest due at closing.
7) Lender may choose at this time to create a new note and lend on a new property.
Please Note: This website is intended for educational purposes only! This Document is confidential and propriety to Roza Capital Group, LLC, and cannot be used, discussed, or duplicated without the prior written consent from Roza Capital Group, LLC. This is an unpublished work protected by US Federal copyright laws and no unauthorized copying, adaptation, distribution, or display is permitted. Copyright © 2015. Roza Capital Group, LLC. All rights reserved
This is not an offer to sell securities. Any person, entity, or organization must first be qualified by the company and read all of the offering documents and attest to reading and fully understanding such documents. Roza Capital Group, LLC and its affiliates are not licensed securities dealers or brokers and as such, do not hold themselves to be. This information should be construed as informational and not as an advertisement soliciting for any particular purpose. All securities herein discussed have not been registered or approved by any securities regulatory agency in accordance with the securities act of 1933 or any state securities laws. View Roza Capital Group, LLC’s Disclosure Page for Additional Disclosure and Disclaimer information.