You can invest in almost anything with a truly self-directed IRA, including residential real estate. Third Party Administrator (TPA's) allow you to take advantage of the wealth-creating benefits of self-directed IRAs (tax-free profits and large tax deductions) by investing in what you know. We help our clients understand and use the pwerful advantages of self-directed accounts by delivering education, innovation and a strong commitment to individual needs.
How it works:
1. Open and Fund IRA
- Contribute to the account
- Rollover/transfer funds from another custodian
2. Roza Locates a Property and You Choose How You Want to Own the Property
- Buy it with debt financing (in the form of a non-recourse loan)
3. Complete Real Estate Direction of Investment (DOI) Form to Request Earnest Money
- Make sure contract is titled to IRA, including undivided interest, if applicable
4. TPA Processes Investment and Remits Earnest Money to Designated Location
5. Submit Another Real Estate DOI to REquest the Remaining Amount of Funds
- Send closing documents that require signatures
- Include lender documents, if applicable
6. TPA Processes Investment and Remits Funds to Seller
7. Property Owned by Your IRA
We're Here to Help!
Please Note: This website is intended for educational purposes only! This Document is confidential and propriety to Roza Capital Group, LLC, and cannot be used, discussed, or duplicated without the prior written consent from Roza Capital Group, LLC. This is an unpublished work protected by US Federal copyright laws and no unauthorized copying, adaptation, distribution, or display is permitted. Copyright © 2015. Roza Capital Group, LLC. All rights reserved
This is not an offer to sell securities. Any person, entity, or organization must first be qualified by the company and read all of the offering documents and attest to reading and fully understanding such documents. Roza Capital Group, LLC and its affiliates are not licensed securities dealers or brokers and as such, do not hold themselves to be. This information should be construed as informational and not as an advertisement soliciting for any particular purpose. All securities herein discussed have not been registered or approved by any securities regulatory agency in accordance with the securities act of 1933 or any state securities laws. View Roza Capital Group, LLC’s Disclosure Page for Additional Disclosure and Disclaimer information.